Right from Tesla’s self-driving cars to Google AI that can dream. Artificial Intelligence is on everyone’s mind. It is re-defining and re-inventing one industry at a time. All thanks to social media and the chunks of unused data, AI has all the potential in the world to not just revolutionize the core operations of a Digital marketing company but the entire industry.
It is just the tip of the iceberg with Machine to Consumer (M2C) interactions on the rise, AI will surely influence every aspect of digital marketing. If we are to go by a report by marketing intelligence firm Tratica, revenue in artificial intelligence is estimated to reach whopping $36.8 billion worldwide by 2025.
On that note, let’s explore how AI will influence digital marketing.
Improved User Experience
- User Experience is an aspect where AI can do wonders as it will become easier to predict buyer behavior, search cycles, persona and what not.
- Chatbots are another great example of AI that not just enhances but also personalizes user experience to a great extent.
- Augmented reality is another aspect of AI that offers customers an option to touch and feel a product before actually buying it. This would really play a big role in simplifying decision making for customers.
Better ROI (Return on Investment)
- Advanced Image recognition feature utilized by AI comes with numerous benefits. It can make payment processes way faster than the present standards.
- AI-enabled image recognition can play a crucial role in enhancing customer security and thus solving security concerns associated with online transactions.
- Better decision-making algorithms that can bring about great ROI can be created with insights derived from consumer patterns, behaviors, and needs
Hassle-free search session
There is no doubt that the present search sessions work quite well. With AI empowered digital marketing, search engines and search session will get way smarter and hassle-free. All this is because AI has the capability to predict future web behavior and decisions.
Reaching target audience got easier
Reaching your target audience never got this easier. As AI can easily locate users based on different factors like age, language, demographics, interests. Thus, making it easier to understand which set of users constitute the best target audience for a brand
Predicting future sales
It is a well-known fact that the market keeps fluctuating and a negative fluctuation can mean way too many changes for a business model. But, with AI, future market trends can be easily predicted and with this insight, the necessary course of action can be followed.
There is no doubt that AI is a promising technology. It is not just digital marketing companies but even social media marketing companies are looking up to AI. Digital Marketing, when empowered with AI, can do wonders not only for brands but also customers.