Why Social Sweepstakes?
Who doesn’t love to get more traction on your social media marketing initiatives? Running social sweepstakes is one of the smart choices to consider. But a lot of enterprises adopt and implement contests and product giveaway marketing without closely evaluating the specific brand goals and objectives, which paves the way to unsuccessful sweepstake campaigns. By availing the service of a social media marketing consultant, you can seamlessly improve your sweepstake campaigns with full efficiency.
We all love to have some to have some privileges. Before you distribute some free stuff online, you need to conduct due diligence as your audience is skeptic. There are several factors to consider while sending out sweepstakes. Modern day customers are highly informed and they will be cautious and focused in viewing your strategies. Sweepstakes should be exercised not just for the sake of the campaigns, but it also intends to trigger a long term relationship with the brand. Here are some of the benefits of social media contests.
- Boost online engagement – Sweepstakes inspire the audience to take the first initiative to reach out to the brand and start the communication. The target audience is more likely to end up in deeper connections with the brand than the leads generated through conventional methods.
- Build a stronger email list – Running sweepstakes can be an excellent way of lead generation for your business. If a customer is convinced to receive a free reward, then you can easily manage to gather the email address and contact details of your customers.
- Inspire Virality – Your audience will be obsessed with the experience they encounter. Once finding the sweepstakes very much excited and thrilled, they will tend to share the contest with their friends and family. Hence your overall sweepstake campaign will get viral and even become an overnight sensation.
Steps involved in sweepstakes
- Understanding the audience
- Experimenting with various platforms
- Know the type of contest to be exercised
- Rethink your rewards
- Differentiate yourself from the rest
- Have the right resources
Social sweepstake ideas
- Video-based campaigns
- Giveaway campaigns
- Fan content campaigns
- Social cause campaigns