Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Acting as lead Mobile App developer. Mentor, lead and train other employees as needed.
- Prior experience in Android / IOS / Full Stack, React Native / Flutter space.
- Strong OO design and programming skills , REST, JSON, XML)
- Prior experience in working with native device features and services such as Camera, GPS, Maps and Sensors
- Experience in entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Experience in requirement gathering and writing functional specifications.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Strong UI/UX knowledge. Must know the latest trends and must be expert in guidelines provided by Apple and Google.
- Must have a basic understanding of Database administration and integration
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- At least 5 – 7 years of solid ,hands-on experience in Mobile app development
- Experience in 3rd party API
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills. .
- Team spirit- ability to Work along with web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Team spirit- ability to Work along with Management and sales team to provide estimates, effort required.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders