The PPC Analyst or Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and helping in the management of Pay Per Click marketing strategies for clients.
- Perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and all the other different search platforms for clients with different platforms
- Monitor and evaluate search performance and search results across the major search channels
- Research and undergo test partnerships with new PPC vendors to expand our outreach as well as lower our cost-per-acquisition(CPA)
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of impression share, keyword bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and also other important metrics
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations
- Monitor and administer reports, web analytics dashboards, and key reporting tools, and optimize key areas of importance to match up with client goals
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Craft lead generation and landing pages form for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Keep pace with PPC industry and search engine trends and developments
- Provide creative ad copies as well as suggestions and interesting ad templates
- Understand client’s website in the management of Display network placement lists on Ad Networks such as Adwords, Bing and through other advertising platforms
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Utilize data modeling and bid management tools to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives
Qualifications/ Experience required
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.