A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet clients and do demo
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Identifying new sales leads
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Any degree or Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in Computer Science, Computer Technology or Information Technology MBA in Sales & Marketing- Intern/ Trainee
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to communicate domestically & globally
- Self starter and motivated Individual.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills